HYKE

It will be in October tomorrow. I am good in this season. This knit is green that it had stopped activity since 2009. But it started in 2013, and changed the brand name. It is "HYKE". My knit is very comfortable around my neck every autumn and winter! I found 2014 A/W knit that looks so comfortable on HYKE website.
明日から10月ですね。やっと過ごしやすい季節になりました。ニットはgreen。2009から活動休止後、2013年からHYKEのブランド名で活動を再開されたんですね。素材がとてもよくてタートルの首のところもチクチクしないので何回も着てしまいます。今期のHYKEも気持ち良さそうなニットが出ているので欲しいのがいっぱい♡

green knit, Whim Gazette skirt, kate spade clutch, and LANVIN shoes

Comments

  1. Hello Tokyo!
    love your bag. It's awesome.

    And thanks for the pictures - I miss Tokyo so much, and this simple pics remind me for one sec my stay there. Hope to go back there some day.

    Greetings from Poland

    Love Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your lovely comment!
      Tokyo is a very pleasant place.
      I hope that you can come back again!

      akiko

      Delete

Post a Comment