KIMONO WITH SAINT LAURET SAC DE JOUR BAG

This outfit is the same as previous article of SANRIO EXPO. The obi was given me by my mother, and I wrote about it in my book "fashionable kimonoizm" about February kimono outfits. For casual hang out, kimono printed pattern and Nagoya obi (simple obi) are cool with SAINT LAURENT SAC DE JOUR BAG! The outfit is more great with all white haneri (half collar) , obijime (obi string), zori (sandals). I would like to wrap kimono well. It is not good aroud my breast. I can understand why my wrapping is bad seeing these photos.

前回の記事の、サンリオの展示会に行った時の着物コーディネイトです。母にもらった梅の刺繍の帯ですが、『お洒落きものイズム』の二月の頁でこの帯のお話を書いたのを思い出しました。気軽なお出かけには、小紋に軽い名古屋帯、バッグはSAINT LAURETのSAC DE JOURを合わせるとかっこよくなります。半襟も、帯締めも、草履も真っ白にすると更にクールになります。今年は着付けが上手になりたいのですが、今回も胸元がゆるいです。写真を撮って客観的にチェックすると次回の課題がよく見えてきます。

Shoenzome kimono, obi from my mother, Komatsuya zori, erizen obijime and obi age. SAINT LAURENT bag, PIUMELLI gloves, bodes bra, and D&G sunglasses

Comments

  1. Nice match!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is so unique and the kimono is wonderful, looking so pretty !

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very nice, and that obi is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous kimono, Akiko. And that bag!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! i love how you bring the lovely Japanese culture to us with these pictures. and what is even more great, i see you have written a book as well :) Wonderful works! Kimonos are truly masterpieces that goes wonderful with modern accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment