The Last Day Of My Favorite Coat From Cedric Charlier






Cedric Charlier coat, Tan knitted sweater and skirt, Robert Clergerie shoes, Kate spade bag, Saint Laurent sunglasses

After I took today's photo shoot, I gave my young sister this coat from Cedric Charlier that I got four years ago. I wanted to wear this coat more, but I can’t do until the last moment, In that case, I give my favorite something for my sister or mother while I feel that it is good condition. By the way, it was my first time that I made the following the mix and much board from the archive. I enjoyed it. I have read that it is good we take a picture of something that we can't throw away. Unfortunately, it wasn't good for me. The mix and much board helped me more than one picture! I felt accomplishment from many different mix and much, and it helps me from sadness of separateness from my favorite coat. It is easier to use Instagram application, so you'll love to do it!!

四年前に見つけたこのセドリック・シャルリエのコートをこの日の撮影の後、妹にあげました。 もう少し着たかったけれど、大好きなコートだったので最後まで着倒すのが辛過ぎて…。 そういう時は、まだコンディションがいい時に妹か母にあげることにしています。 今回、初めてこのコートの着回しボード画像を作ってみたのですが、これはすごく楽しかったです。 よく、思い出の品は写真に撮れば処分できると言われてますが、一枚の思い出だけでは私には効き目がなくて、 でもこんな風に着回しボードを作ってみたら素敵な効果がありましたよ。 頭の中で思い浮かべていた以上にこんなに着ていたことが分かり、達成感と大好きなコートとへの感謝の気持ちで満たされて、お別れの寂しさから立ち直れました。 インスタグラムのアプリならもっと簡単にできそうです。 よかったらみなさまも是非試してみてくださいね。



1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8

Comments

  1. What an amazing look, Akiko. The shoes are such a perfect pop of color.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing look, Akiko. The shoes are such a perfect pop of color.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely coat and great to see you giving it a new home instead of throwing it out. A lot of people tend to get rid of stuff instead of finding better homes!

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Really amazing look! Congratulations for the post and the pretty blog!

    I'd love to share new things with you, would you like to follow each other?

    If so, please subscribe at my channel on YouTube and I'll follow you in your channel, blog, pinterest, etc!

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiz6_VKqn5zmQvOJM9wbJ_g?view_as=subscriber



    Just subscribe on it and leave a message to me, I'll know it and retribute S2!!



    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look styling in this outfit my dear, for sure your sister is happy to have a that beautiful coat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING look
    Love it, your coat looks great with this leo print skirt

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    Jo & Company Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. the coat is really great ^^ . same as me, I usually dont throw away my clothes. Its better to give them to my relatives while they are still in a good condition. ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat is pretty and so nice that you gave this to your sister!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely in this coat! I'm sure your sister will enjoy wearing it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment