Domani



"Domani" is japanese women(around 30 years old) magazine. The magazine on sale collected materials from me. The magazine collected materials from me. I attach the fashion memo from before one year and a half every day. I am always writing that not only the fashion but it was pleasant. Since only the pleasant thing is written when I look again on the day which is not well, I becomes a good feeling. I look at the page of one year ago in the morning which there is no dress to wear and was troubled. Then, a new outfit appears. It is recommended also at you.
発売中のDomaniで私のファッション日記を取材していただきました。一年半前からつけだして、もう三冊目。毎日のファッションといい出来事を必ず記しています。気分がすぐれない日に読み返すといい事しか書いていないので元気になれます。着るものがなくて困った朝には一年前のページを見ると、スタイリングが浮かんでくるので、みなさまにもおすすめです☆

Comments

  1. beautiful pic ♡
    I follow u, follow me please :)


    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice


    There is Fornarina fabolous leg jeans Giveaway on my blog I wait u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! (:
    Thank you for your comment love rearing your blog <3

    http://sheila-aktar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. It will definitely help me with my Japanese as I am learning it at school in England x

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog..yes all art on the page is made by me if not stated otherwise..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great!!! I am so happy that you are featured in a big women magazine!!! Keep up the great work you are doing!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for the comment ♡
I'm so happy...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment