Thursday, November 10, 2011

minekosan






Mineko Ueda exhibition opens at the tambourin gallery. I bought the porch of Mineko-san which I wanted before. When I see her illustration, I would like to keep a fashionable life iall the time. When I am tired, I become spiritless. But since her porch is always contained in my bag , I am OK.!!
The exhibition is to 10/13.
About tambourin gallery's place, if we walk from Gaienmae station, we can enjoy many lovely stores.
(from the photo left, Mineko-san, Madachi-san, Masami-san, Michika-san )


上田三根子さんの個展がタンバリンギャラリーで始まりました。
前から欲しかった三根子さんのポーチをお買い物しました。三根子さんのイラストを見ていると、おしゃれな生活をずっと心掛けたいなと思います。私は疲れていると、どうでもよくなるところがあります。でも、これからは三根子さんのポーチがバッグの中にいつも入っているので大丈夫そう。展覧会は10/13まで。タンバリンギャラリーは外苑前から歩くと、かわいいお店がたくさんあって楽しめます。(写真左から、三根子さん、真舘さん、まさみさん、三千花さん)

12 comments:

  1. I love chinese, Japanese, Korean cultre :D <3
    (。◕‿◕。)

    http://sheila-aktar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Mineko Ueda before, I like his work.

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. I like yours and thank you for the link of Mineko Ueda work, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi thank you for vist my blog and the nice comment.. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great exhibition! I'd love to be there too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos :)
    sajuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OWN...that little handbag is sooo cute.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely exhibition and pics! Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good wish I could visit! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find your posts very inspiring dear. I wish i could one day visit Japan.
    Kisses and hugs
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could visit!
    Thank you for the lovely comment. I wish you a wonderful weekend!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cho kawaii ne!!! i want one too! <3

    tricia
    lulusayshi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete