Tuesday, June 03, 2014

a new big painting

Do you suddenly think you want to enter in a painting ? I got a new one by CBA, he is a painter in Japan. I wore clothes and heels like the colors. The first was painted by him 2 years ago, and second one was new! It’s saize is F100. There is at the end of the basement in my office. I always think I want to enter in it! because it feels so comfortable!
ある日突然、絵の中に入ってみたいと思う事ってありますか?先日、画家のCBAさんの新作がオフィスに届いたので、その絵にあわせてスタイリングしてみました。一枚目の絵は二年前のCBAさんの作品、二枚目のF100号が新作です。オフィスの一階から地下に降りた突き当たりに飾ったので、いつも絵の中に吸い込まれそうな気持ちになります。そのくらい気持ちのいい、居心地のよさそうな絵です。

DVF tank, topshop pants, Pippi heels and H&H necklace and bangles

7 comments:

  1. うわー、すごくお洒落!! I love your heels, and the painting is so beautiful, I love the colors that were used!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. まりこさんありがとう!
      CBAさんの絵、とってもすてきでしょ?

      akiko

      Delete
  2. I love how your shoes match the gorgeous painting! You look stunning. The black outfit with the pop of pink in the shoes is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa.
      I am so happy♡As for the combination of these pink shoes and paint, I am a favorite, too!

      akiko

      Delete
  3. I love the painting! and your shoes is beautiful too :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,めい
      Thank you for your lovely comment♡
      Have a nice weekend!

      akiko

      Delete
  4. Nice photos!!! I love the painting!!!
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete