Tuesday, August 02, 2016

MY GORGEOUS CAT ILLUSTRATION from CAT POWER 2016

The scene between Harajuku to Omotesando is always gorgeous. I went to CAT POWER 2016 EXHIBITION in Harajuku with CBA wearing GUCCI sunglasses that have a cat-eye form. I found my gorgeous illustration at the center of top line! I was very happy about that! We walked to Omotesando and had a dinner at KisuRin.
PS: Thank you for coming to CAT POWER 2016 EXHIBITION, and there is my illustration at very kind lady's home after the exhibition!

原宿から表参道の景色はいつもゴージャスです。CBAと原宿のCAT POWER 2016展に最近のお気に入り、GUCCIのキャットアイのサングラスをして行きました。一番上の真ん中の一に私のゴージャスなイラストを見つけて嬉しかったです。私たちは表参道を歩いて希須林で夕食をいただきました。
追記: この度は多くの方にご来場いただき誠にありがとうございました。私のイラストは、素敵な女性に寄付していただきました♡

DVF dress, kate spade new york earrings, GUCCI sunglasses

6 comments:

  1. that is wonderful!! congratulations <3
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those cats and barbie and lipstick is like a perfect playground!
    Congratulations for your ilustration <3

    swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Cool exhibit, Congrats doll!!!!
    I love your dress!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this illustration!!!! Beautiful post!!!!
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is pretty awesome!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comments, sweeties!!!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete