My Illustration Of A Gorgeous Cat From The Cat Power 2016


The scenery between Harajuku to Omotesando is always gorgeous. I went to TheCat Powe 2016 Exhibition in Harajuku. My particular sunglasses are Gucci, and they have a cat-eye form. I found my gorgeous illustration at the center on the top line! I was very happy about that! We walked on the Omotesando street and had dinner at KisuRin.

PS: Thank you for coming to the Cat Power 2016, and there is my illustration at very kind lady's home after the exhibition!
PS2: Galerie Le Monde contribute a part of amounts to give Rencontrer Mignon 5th Sptember in 2016. You can see more information about it on here!

原宿から表参道の景色はいつもゴージャスです。原宿のCAT POWER 2016展に最近のお気に入り、GUCCIのキャットアイのサングラスをして行きました。一番上の真ん中の一に私のゴージャスなイラストを見つけて嬉しかったです。私たちは表参道を歩いて希須林で夕食をいただきました。

追記: この度は多くの方にご来場いただき誠にありがとうございました。私のイラストは、素敵な女性に寄付していただきました♡
追記2: 2016年9月9日に一班社団法人動物愛護団体ランコントレ・ミグノンへ¥380,000が寄付されました。皆様、ありがとうございます♡詳しくはこちらです。

DVF dress, kate spade new york earrings, GUCCI sunglasses

Comments

  1. that is wonderful!! congratulations <3
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those cats and barbie and lipstick is like a perfect playground!
    Congratulations for your ilustration <3

    swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Cool exhibit, Congrats doll!!!!
    I love your dress!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this illustration!!!! Beautiful post!!!!
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is pretty awesome!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comments, sweeties!!!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. die springs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.
    Illustration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment