Friday, March 25, 2011

Ugenta in Kyoto

先月、京都の貴船の「右源太」さんに仕事で一泊しました。リンパエステなど、詳しくは発売中の「美STORY」に体験漫画を描かせていただきましたので、よかったら見てくださいね。KIFUNE化粧品は私も愛用しています。エステの後は、イノシシとすっぽん鍋をいただきました。続きはまた明日、お楽しみに☆
I was one night stay in Ugenta of Kibune in Kyoto last month. The experience cartoon was drawn in "Beauty STORY" under the sale. I drew the story of esthetic in detail, etc. Please look. I also am using KIFUNE COSMETICS. I ate the suppon nabe with the wild boar after esthetics. Continuation is tomorrow, too. Please look forward.

3 comments:

  1. oh, wow, the photos of the waterfalls and landscape are so beautiful! makes me wish i was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. Kyoto looks beautiful. I'd love to visit Japan someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. マネージャーMarch 29, 2011 at 5:53 PM

    >fashionable pakette

    Thank you for your comment!
    Kyoto is so beautiful place.
    We recommend there.


    >Sonya Harris

    Thank you for your comment.

    We are waiting for your visiting our county!!

    ReplyDelete