Tuesday, May 03, 2011

tsukikagetya 10th party

















月影屋10周年パーティへ、ピンクの色無地を着ていきました。家を出てすぐ、破れていることに気づきましたがポケットにしてみたら(最後の写真)とってもいい感じ☆帯は椿も乃、kenneth jay laneのブローチを帯留めにしました。CHANELのバッッグは、下北沢のヴィンテージショップ「SMITH&YOU」で発見。実はこれが初CHANELです。

I went to Tsukikageya 10th anniversary wearing the pink kimono. And I found torn my kimono, but I thought it was a pocket! It was nice idea!! Obi is Tsubakimono, Obidome is the broach of kenneth jay lane. I bought the CHANEL bag at SMITH&YOU. It is a shop of old clothes and bags etc... at Shimokitazawa. It was my CHANEL debut.

3 comments:

  1. You look very beautiful in your kimono. It looks like a fun party! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl, your blog is really really cool! I just love it and I'm following! Wow, your outfit is so pretty! I'd love if you visit me and follow mine too. It's so exciting meet and know about new people around the world.

    Kisses,
    Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Lisa
    We are so glad to have gotten your reply.
    thank you!!


    >Michelle
    wow!
    thank you for your comment.
    We are waiting for your coming again with kimono!!

    ReplyDelete