Thursday, June 30, 2011

book store



I bought this DVF dress at half price at FREE'S SHOP in Harajuku 2~3 years ago. The book that I read is Junich Nakahara. I like his works very much!Masshiva blog has been renewed. I was graffiti on the apartment's CBA. He has produced a new piece with the picture. I was amazed, came out fine. Click Here! You can look at CBA and my new artworks!

このダイアンのワンピースは2〜3年前に原宿のFREE'S SHOPで半額くらいでお買い物しました。立ち読みしている本は、大好きな中原淳一の本です。今、CBAから最新情報が入りました。Masshivaの反射してEnjoy!がリニューアルされたそう。先日、私がCBAさんのマンションに落書きしてきた絵が使われていたり、腰をぬかしそうなくらい元気のでる画面に生まれ変わってビックリ!みなさまもぜひ、こちらからご覧くださいね>>>

11 comments:

  1. He! thanks for your comment
    Great blog

    kisses
    AzaharaJS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so jealous of your dress collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog! Greetings from http://futuristicchic.blogspot.com/ kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like ur blog:)

    www.my-styleee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello from spain!
    i like your blog and i follow it.
    here is my blog, take a look and if you like it...you are very wellcome to follow it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for your comment♡
    I'm very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for comments♡
    I'm glad...

    ReplyDelete