Wednesday, June 08, 2011

DVF dress and head massage


DIANE von FURSTENBERG dress, Manolo Blahnik sandals

Look at my face! I was massaged by Chikako Kimura. She said,"If I massage your head, your face will lift!" She also massaged CBA, he takes kimonosnack's photos. You can look at CBA's face on the You Tube clip that was made by me. Click Here!!!

木村智華子さんにヘッドマッサージをしていただいたら、私の顔が上がりました。フェイスラインのたるみが気になっていたのでうれしいです。CBAさんもマッサージしてもらいました。その時の、CBAと私の気持ちのいい映像と、智華さんのヘッドマッサージ50%オフのイベント情報を「マッシーバの反射してEnjoy!」に公開。こちらです>>>

11 comments:

  1. Hello ! I have just found your blog and it's very nice and interesting ! I like your style and I am following you with google friend connect. I'd be delighted if you liked my blog and followed back ! Greetings from Italy !

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the picture! =D

    http://bruh-correa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wavy hair
    Long time no chat!
    AMAZING colors, so pretty.
    I'm inspired now to go shopping and buy pieces as nice as these ....You are so stylish, really!

    Check out my new post lovely :D

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love your dress and hairrr

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. DVD dress =)

    love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankou for the comments!!
    I'm very happy♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. just chanced upon your blog and i love it!
    i lived in tokyo from 2007 to 2009 and miss it a lot... am visiting in sept and can't wait!!!

    totally lovin' this DVF dress :)

    tricia
    lulusayshi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. >Torica
    Thank you for your comment!
    Your blog is nice because you post your beautiful messages to many country.
    I follow you!

    ReplyDelete