scarf book









DRESSTERIOR shirt, A-E-R shorts, Peche necklace

I drew a lot of illustrations for Coci la elle scarf at AUGUSTA which is a bread and cafe shop. I like the shop very much! We are making a book of scarves with the message that Scarves are miracle! I never knew. If you have a favorite scarf, you won't need a lot of clothes. And your closet will be simple and beautiful! You can buy Coci la elle scarves and umbrella at SFT in of THE NATIONAL ART CENTER,TOKYO today 6/6-8/8.
今、Coci la elleのスカーフを使って、素敵な仲間と本を作っています。この日は、スカーフを実際に使っているところを見ながら、その場で図解を描きました。場所は大好きな、天然酵母パンとカフェのお店「AUGUSTA」です。本日6/6〜国立新美術館SFTCoci la elleの展示と販売がされます。

Comments

  1. Great work! =) Looks like a lot of fun!
    xo

    http://amordedior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!!! very nice and interesting!

    http://www.loquellevelarubia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your yellow outfit
    love this post...check out my latest post my dear :) :)

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you wrote about scarves is so true. I really need to find a nice patterned one in blue! Thank you so much for following me - that means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting!
    I like watching those YouTube videos where they teach you to wear a scarf in several ways. Indeed they are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment