Bergdorf Goodman

Today, my son graduated from the junior high school. After graduation ceremony, we walked from his school to the party hall for 1 hour. I was very very tired, so I slept from 5:00pm to 8:00pm as soon as I came back home.
About this NY report, I went to some departments in NY! I found Kelly Wearstler at Bergdorf Goodman and posted on here. I will post about Rosa Mexicano that is difficult we can get reserve a seat. I had very lovely night with other bloggers!!!

今日は息子の卒業式でした。式の後、パーティ会場まで一時間歩き、大変疲れて夕方5時から8時まで眠ってしまいました。
さて、NYリポートの続きです。デパートをいくつかまわり、Bergdorf GoodmanでKelly Wearstlerを発見。詳しくはこちらです。明日は、なかなか予約がとれないRosa Mexicanoのディナーのお話にしました、お楽しみに!

Comments

  1. love the camo dress dear ^^
    really amazing...
    kiss and happy day aki
    xoxo
    vendy

    Follow me on:
    the simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that camo dress and those boots! Berdorf's looks incredible...wish I could go. Congrats to your son graduating jr. high...such a milestone :-) xoxo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your son! Fabulous outfit :)

    ~Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment