Hello Kitty meets GUCCI in VOGUE

Hi, sweeties! Thank you for coming to Hachiman shrine and seeing my dedicatory a dance to the god of a shrine rainy yesterday. I am sorry that music stopped in the middle…but I will try again next year.
By the way, I got this charm from VOGUE JAPAN 10 issue! Hello Kitty wears GUCCI 2014 A/W collection. I think that it is the best Kitty I have ever met her. It can be use as an accessory of Obi (Kimono belt). If I try it, I will post the photo soon!

みなさまこんにちは!昨日は悪天候の中、北澤八幡宮に奉納舞を見にいらしてくださりありがとうございました。 そして、音源が切れて途中までの舞台となってしまい申し訳ありませんでした。来年も、八幡さまで舞えるように日々精進したいと思っております。
さて、VOGUE10月号の付録はGUCCI秋冬コレクションを身につけたのキティちゃんチャーム。今まで出会ったキティちゃんの中で一番おしゃれ!着物の帯のストラップにしてもかわいいですよね。私の中ではすでに今年度の雑誌付録ナンバー1です。

Comments

  1. How cute! I'd love to get my hands on Vogue Japan, the covers have been great so far!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Coco!
      Thank you for your comment.This Vogue Japan was great,so I want you to get it!

      akiko

      Delete
  2. So cool kitty, wearing some Gucci i see.. :)
    Dont worry if music stopped, perhaps the shrine wanted it stopped- and let your dance be the focus instead of music. I wish i would be there too, i like shrines and Japanese traditions.
    Have a wonderful week, and thank you for those supportive words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,akissfromthepast!
      Thank you for your so lovely comment.
      I was encouraged for your words!!
      I really appreciate you.

      akiko

      Delete

Post a Comment