Friday, April 10, 2015

Apple Store in Shibuya

Suddenly my iMac that I got 5 years ago got out of order. I sent sth to Apple store in Shibuya for repair. I have bought about 10 macintosh since 20 years ago. So I know that Mac has many troubles. But this case is first time for me. My Mac was put dangerous parts. I couldn't understand explain by the shop staff. I felt like that he told black was white by argument. It can't be helped..., but I am good because I took great photos in Apple store!!! Have a nice weekend!!!

約5年前に買ったiMacが突然立ち上がらなくなってしまったので、渋谷のアップル・ストアに修理に出しました。10台目くらいのマックなので、マックの故障には慣れていると思っていましたが、今回のケースは初めてでした。納得いかない理由でしたので、今日取りにいった時に聞くとすごい笑顔で言いくるめられたような気分になりました。でも、こんなにいい写真を撮らせてもらえたのでよかったです。それでは、みなさまよい週末を♡

DVF dress, kate spade bag, HYKE coat, and Sergio Rossi heels

14 comments:

  1. Hi Darling,
    really amazing pictures! I love your dress:)
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Coco!
      Thank you for your lovely comment!
      I like color of this dress.

      akiko

      Delete
  2. Very pretty dress and shoes. How do you walk around town in those high heels? I hope you got your computer fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lisa!
      Thank you for your lovely comment.
      To tell the truth, when I walk the town,I carry the flat shoes.
      My iMac is fixed!! Thank you!

      akiko

      Delete
  3. Love Apple, the products are stunning. *__*
    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your comment!
      I love Apple too.The products are very cool
      I'm very sad that Jobs died...

      akiko

      Delete
  4. Just came across your wonderful blog and I'm really impressed! So lovely :)
    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thank you for your lovely comment.
      I will follow you soon!

      akiko

      Delete
  5. The Apple store there looks so chic! The staircase is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you for your lovely comment.
      I love the stairs of the skeleton,because so cool and cute!

      akiko

      Delete
  6. I love your look, especially your dress. And I love Apple stores!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Coco,thank you!
      Yes, I love Apple store too.
      I am excited about this place!

      akiko

      Delete
  7. 私もこの前渋谷のアップルストア行きましたよ!ipodの接続が悪くてw 最近本当に寒いですね!昭子さんも風邪を引かないで下さいね!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. まりこさんも行かれたんですね、偶然!
      無事ipodなおしてもらたのかな〜。今日は天気が回復してうれしいです♡

      akiko

      Delete