Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Inspiration from Acne Studio

I wore Dior belt that I found sale 10 years ago around my neck. I got the inspiration from Acne Studio 2015 spring. Last photo isa little different outfit. Do you notice what changed? I love both white converse and white Sergio Rossi heels!

10年くらい前、Diorのファミリーセールで見つけたベルトを首に巻いてみました。このアイデアはAcneのコレクション写真がPinterestに流れてきた時にひらめきました。最後の写真は靴とバッグを変えてみました。今年は明るい色の靴が多いけど、コンバースもハイヒールも白がいちばん大好きです。しゃきっとします。

JAMES PERSE parka, DVF dress, sunglasses, and bag (last photo), kate spade bag, Dior belt (as necklace), converse sneakers, and Sergio Rossi heels

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, Gail!
      Thank you for your lovely comment!
      I am so happy.

      akiko

      Delete
  2. このワンピースとても素敵です!ヒールとコンバース、両方と合いますね!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. まりこさん、どうもありがとう!
      スニーカーもヒールも合うのでこのワンピースはとっても優秀です♡

      akiko

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment!
    This is so stunning - I love the patterned dress a lot, with both types of shoes

    Have a wonderful week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Kati!
      Thank you for your lovely comment.
      I love this pattern too.
      This is good in spring.

      akiko

      Delete
  4. Hi Akiko,
    cute pics and look! I love your maxi dress so much!!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Coco!
      Thank you for your lovely comment.
      This dress is my favorite item♡

      akiko

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi,Marcela!
      Thank you for your lovely comment!
      I love this dress too.

      Have a lovely weekend♡

      akiko

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Akiko :)

    Nice cute dress and stunning necklace!! Love ♡

    www.swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,swingingpadma!
      Thank you call me akiko!
      And thank you for your lovely comment.
      I am so so happy♡

      Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete