INSTAGRAM

I started IG again, but this time I often post my fashion illustrations. @akikohiramatsu_official is my account!!! I am sorry that I can't reply every time for your comments on IG. But I am very glad if you follow me!!! I post my outfit photos with my clothes and bags on kimonosnack, and my fashion illustrations about clothes and bags I want, or my interior plan on IG!!!

一度辞めたインスタグラムを再開しました。@akikohiramatsu_officialがアカウントです。ファッションイラストをメインに投稿しています。kimonosnackのようにコメントのお返事がまめにできないのですが、フォロー大歓迎です♡このブログkimonosnackでは手持ちの服のスタイリングを紹介して、IGでは欲しいお洋服やバッグ、インテリア計画など、ファッショナブルなイラストをお届けしますね。

Comments

  1. Great post dear, follow me on gfc and i Follow you back, now i Follow you on instagram @carolinaticala i hope you Follow me back, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the IG community I'm gonna follow you c; Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing IG dear, mine is @CeliaMeylan :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, love your illus. ^^
    Btw, my name on instagram is vanessachaos
    Have a nice Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just followed you! I use instagram all the time :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! I'll add you on Instagram now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following you now :D my username is japobs

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your illustrations style! Just followed your Instagram. :)
    Mine is @Nosferadi.

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear every one

    Thank you for your comment and follow me on instagram!
    I followed you guys.
    Thank you so much.
    I am so happy.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your illustrations is so good!! Seems I had stumbled upon your illustration when I read some Japanese fashion magazine!! Just followed your instagram :))
    Mine is @swingingpadma

    www.swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI,swingingpadma!
      Thank you for your lovely lovely comment!
      I am so happy!
      I followed you on instagram. I love your blog and instagram too♡

      akiko

      Delete

Post a Comment