Tuesday, June 16, 2015

SUMMER GOLD CUFF AND BRACELET

MICHAEL KORS Semi Precious Hinged Bangle Bracelet ¥17,893 | $145.00
Vintage Chanel Open Cuff Bracelet ¥275,799 | $2,235.00
MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Marc Turnlock Katie Bracelet ¥15,795 | $128.00
Vintage Chanel Burst Coins Bracelet ¥256,672 | $2,080.00
TORY BURCH Stripe Wide Metal Cuff Bracelet ¥21,595 | $175.00
KENZO Tiger Bracelet ¥20,731 | $168.00
Keneth Jay Lane Thick Cuff Bracelet¥15,425 | $125.00
Kate Spade New York Beach Gem Cuff Bracelet ¥18,263 | $148.00
Noir Jewelry Hello Kitty Bracelet ¥16,659 ¥11,661 | $94.50 (30% off): Gold



Is it in silver jewelry? But I want a gold cuff in this summer. I found fabulous them on SHOPBOP!!! Which jewelry do you like?

シルバーのアクセサリーがトレンドみたいですが、この夏はゴールドのカフが欲しくてSHOPBOPをのぞいてみました。みなさまはどれがお好きですか?

14 comments:

  1. Love the illustrations! You're very talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is really cute! I'm so in love with Tory Burch and Kenzo lately I definitely gotta check their accessories since I only ever bought Kenzo clothes & Tory Burch earrings, bags and clothes so far.
    Thank you for sharing this!

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorites are the Chanel Vintage and Kenzo designs.<333

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanel vintage - is there a nicer pair of words?
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the illustration! The Chanel bracelets are my favourites.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the Chanel ones are so nice!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Akiko san ♡
    Love your illustration and all those bracelet/cuff are so pretty!! I don't have lots of money, but I would like to have all of them, especially the Hello Kitty one, I'm Hello Kitty fans XD

    SWINGINGPADMA


    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your illustrations. Thanks for stopping by & followed you back!


    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Every one♡
    Thank you for your so many comments♡
    My job is illustrator,soI am really happy that you would say that for me.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi thank you so much for the follow =) I am following you back via GFC keep in touch =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Nana Granada♡
      Thank you for your lovely comment and follow back♡
      I will visit your blog soon! : )

      akiko

      Delete
  12. Easy to pick up my favorite: your illustrations! <3 that work!

    ReplyDelete

  13. Hi admin,

    I read your blog, Its really awesome, I have also a blog which is related with you, which is about bangle bracelets.
    There are wholesale bracelets that are for casual, for more formal outfits, and some that are just fun and funky.
    Wholesale bangle bracelets are a piece of jewelry that can be worn and enjoyed by just about anyone.
    bangle bracelets


    Thanks,

    uzzal

    ReplyDelete