Friday, July 10, 2015

Carlyle Chambray denim shirt

Hi, sweeties! It was a beautiful day in my town today. Carlyle Chambray denim shirt suits to some skirt and pants! I wash it avoid velvet collar. It is a little difficult. I haven't worn them many times, so they are beautiful now. Have a lovely weekend!!!
みなさま、こんにちは!やっと今日は晴れて気持ちのいい一日でした。Carlyle Chambrayのデニムシャツはいろんなボトムと相性がよくて嬉しいです。お洗濯は、襟を避けて洗わなくてはいけないので少し大変ですが。それではみなさま、素敵な週末を☆

Carlyle Chambray shirt, DVF skirt, H&M bag, and MARC JACOBS shoes

12 comments:

  1. hello,ciao...so pretty...so elegant...so chic!
    ciao,greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so chic!! love the chambray shirt<3
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I love ever single detail!!!!
    Happy friday doll!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic look darling!

    Have a great weekend :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! Very stylish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, every one!
    Than you for your lovely comments!
    I am so happy♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great start of the week doll!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete