DVF DIAMOND-PATTERN PANTS

This diamond-pattern pants is so comfortable because it is silk 100%. I got it for meeting Diane when she came to Japan last year. To tell the truth, I would like to wear it with white lace shirt. But it was sold out soon, so I got black one. I didn't really like the outfit. I bought a diamond-pattern shirt. The outfit looked like all-in one. But this year, I like this outfit very much !!!
このダイヤ柄のパンツはシルク100%なのでとても気持ちがいいです。 去年ダイアンが来日した時に、ダイアンに会うためにお買物したパンツです。 このパンツに白のレースシャツを合わせたかったのですが、すぐ売り切れてしまって この黒いノースリーブシャツで我慢しました。 去年は、この組み合わせがピンとこなかったので、同じダイヤ柄のカットソーも購入して オールインワン風に着てダイアンに会いました。 今年は、この組み合わせがとてもしっくりきます。

DVF shirt and pants, TAMARA MELLON heels, and kate spade sunglasses and bag

Comments

  1. Awesome pants, great accessories too!

    Have a lovley new month :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pants so much! looks great with the red heels :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic! And perfect with the red shoes.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks perfect on you and I love the red shoes!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've combined the pants – so chic!
    And the red heels are just stunning! <3

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Believe me you look so chic in those printed pants and red heels! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the red heels suit and stand so much with your outifit <3
    superlove,following ur blog dear :)

    www.petitediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely! I love your trousers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your lovely comments!!!
    I am so glad♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment