Friday, December 18, 2015

MY SON'S CLOTHES AND WINTER LOVELY TIME

I also borrowed my son's coat this year, last year's outfit is here! Our feeling change every year, so I like thinking about new outfit with same coat. My shoes pinch me, but I go out. I go home in a short time, then I have a good smell foot bath! Enjoying various lovely short time in winter warm up us. I like reading not iPhone but a life style magazine in bed. I can sleep being looking forward to tomorrow.

今年も息子にチェスターコートを貸してもらいました。去年のコーディネイトはこちら 。今回はマフラーも借りました。毎年違う気分になるから新しいコーディネイトを考えるのが楽しいです。多少、足が寒くても我慢して出かけて(※短時間です)、帰宅したらいい香りの足浴をします。冬に、いろんなひと時を楽しめるようになってきました。CREA1月号は素敵な冬のアイデアがいっぱい。寝る前に読むと明日が楽しみになります。スマホではなくてやっぱり雑誌がいいです。

RAGEBLUE coat, unknown muffler, TAMARA MELLON shirt, Pippi heels, BERGE bag, and upper nights jeans

7 comments:

  1. When you son see how nice the coat is on you, I'm sure he'll want you to keep it :-)
    You look lovely, Akiko.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely classic preppy winter look! Love the coat!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feliz Natal!!! Que a manjedoura do seu coração esteja pronta para receber o Menino Jesus que irá nascer!!!
    Um ano novo repleto das bençãos de Deus!!!
    Doce abraço com carinho, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful casual look with stylish accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wearing my bf's jacket too! Your son's jacket suits your look perfectly fine! I also love your shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comments♡
    I am happy!!!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete