Pleated Sleeves of AKIRA NAKA

These pleated sleeves of AKIRA NAKA tops below in the wind which makes them very beautiful. When it is cold, I drape a jacket or cardigan on my shoulder. SAINT LAURENT bag goes well with a simple outfit like ones in this post. I watched the movie "SAINT LAURENT" on DVD yesterday. I considered the meaning of cultivating the beauty of our "minority" side.

AKIRA NAKAのトップスは袖がプリーツになっていて、風が吹くと袖が膨らんできれいです。夜、肌寒い時は、ジャケットやカーディガンなど、上着は肩にかけておでかけします。サン・ローランのバッグは、今回のようなシンプルなスタイルに映えますね。昨日は、DVDで映画『SAINT LAURENT』を観ました。マイノリティな部分を美しく磨くことの意味を考えました。

AKIRA NAKA tops, mame jeans, SAINT LAURENT bag, and TAMARA MELLON heels

Comments

  1. Lovely shirt, great accessories!

    Have a wonderful new week :)

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!!! I love your shoes!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!!:))))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the over-sized sleeves of your shirt! ふわふわ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! Your top is so pretty and girly! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sleeves are gorgeous! A great look altogether.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for lovely comments, sweeties!
    I will visit your blog soon♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment