Pineapple Printed Dress


Hi everybody! It has been very hot in Tokyo for a few days, like summer! It is too hot, but I'm glad to wear this pineapple printed dress. I really love the prints. The collar is high, so it looks like I was wearing a china dress from behind. First, I wanted to white sneakers, but I chose green ones because Ivana's blog inspired me! My green sneakers went well with the green path. There is a monument in memory of Mokichi inscribed with one of his poems near my house. I knew that this monument was made by Bungaku Ito and his friends. Mr. Bungaku is a famous editor, and he published Barazoku which is Japan's first gay male magazine. I read the beautiful story about this monument in his blog. I think that there are also other great stories in the path. Today, I took my dog, Goro, at 9:00 pm because it has still been still hot in the evening. Lots of gorgeous houses around here, so I could see a big pine tree or beautiful entrances. They made me relax although I was so tired from high speed SNS informations!

みなさま、こんにちは。突然、東京は真夏になってびっくりしましたが、この素敵なパイナップルドレスを着れたので嬉しかったです。襟が高めで後ろ姿がチャイナドレスっぽく見えるのも気に入っています。足元は、無難に白いスニーカーにしようかなと思いましたが、私の大好きなIvanaさんのブログにインスパイアされて、緑色のスニーカーにしてみたら緑がいっぱいの小道にぴったり。家から徒歩三分のところにある斎藤茂吉さんの歌碑は、初代『薔薇族』編集長の伊藤文学さんがお仲間と力を合わせて造られたことを、文学さんのブログで初めて知りました。この緑道には、まだまだ知らない秘密が山ほど隠されているようです。今日は、日が沈んでも暑かったので夜の九時頃、ゴローと歩きました。お屋敷も多いので立派な松の木やセンスのいいエントランスをのんびり眺めていたら、ハイスピードなSNSの疲労がとれましたよ。


Kate Spade dress, watch and bag, Gallery 1950 x Pony sneakers, Gucci sunglasses

Comments

  1. You choose dress with original print my dear! Photos are wonderful, I love every detail :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Alice!!
      I really love that dress and this path <3
      Have a wonderful day!

      akiko

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful dress! I really like the pineapple print, it's so playful. The bag and the sneakers you choose to go along with this dress are wonderful. Such a stylish styling, perfect for spring and summer. Thank you for saying I inspired you and for linking up to my blog.

    This monuments to the famous editor looks nice. The whole area looks lovely. Everything is so green, and the little creek surrounded by all that greenery is enchanting. It is always great to see plants and trees in urban areas. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely print on your dress... I love your bag too!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress, thanks for sharing, you look stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pinapples in any way but on this dress pineapple is in full glory. You look absolutely adorable and so happy!
    have a great rest of the week Akiko-san!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely dress! Nice Post! Have a great day!
    Allurerage
    Rampdiary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow! Wonderful dress and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. かわいいドレス!美しい写真!良い日曜日を!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this print so much! Pretty dress!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww you look so perfect in your perfect summer outfit Akiko! We did have a crazy summer in the Philippines last April and May (now it's the rainy season). It could be challenging to dress for the hot weather and you pulled it off so well! I love your sneakers so much even when I first saw it on Instagram! It also seems very comfortable! <3 Kudos to your fantastic week my dear! :)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment