Moving!



Hi everyone! How are you doing? It has been a while. Here in Tokyo, the plum blossoms are in full bloom. Today, I write about my blog's moving. You can see my new blog on my official HP. I have only Japanese language on it, but I will post similar articles on my Instagram's highlight in English! Thank you always for your visiting and posting comments! Now,I read all comments on Instagram, so I hope we can connect together again!

みなさま、こんにちは。お久しぶりです、お元気ですか。今年からブログを私の会社のHPに引っ越しをしましたので、ぜひ見にいらしてくださいね!こちらです。今度は日本語だけにしましたので、かなり読みやすくなっていると思います。英文はインスタのハイライトで書いています。これからもどうぞよろしくお願いいたします♡

Comments

  1. Hey Akiko, I hope you're doing well!

    Thanks for letting us know! I'll make sure to follow your new blog, I just actually saved it on my Google Chrome favorites :)

    Even tho is only in Japanese I'll be happy to use translator to read it and catch up with your news!

    But please don't delete this website, the information in this page is amazing :)
    Pablo
    www.HeyFungi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you always, Fungi! I was so glad that I posted about you on this website<3
      Your blog is really great, I will visit soon!!

      akiko

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the move! Hope we stay in touch on Instagram!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amalia! Yes, we can stay in touch on Instgaram!!
      I am a big fan of your works<3

      akiko

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, I will so have to check out your new site!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very good, my best wishes to you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment